Thursday 2 August 2012

Google Page Rank Update August 2012 , TipsonTricks got page rank 4

google page  rank, google pagerank update 2012, google [age rank 4, google page rank update 4
First of all, I personally am super-mega ultra happy to get this result. Now I can officially turn into a professional blogging guru and brag about my 'Page Rank Success' . Nah, just kidding. But seriously, it's pretty amazing to see many blogging guru getting less page rank than me or same as me! I am currently super hiped about all the page rank stuff. Previously I got page rank 2 and went to 0 again after buying the new domain name tipsontricks. And I just jumped into page rank 4. Best miracle ever! Ok, ok, I will tell exactly how I got this amazing page rank of 4.


Normally this is how you suppose to improve your page rank:


1. Optimize everything, but not too much (mr. panda)
2. Write guest post for traffic + backlinks
3. Write guest post for traffic + backlinks
4. Write guest post for traffic + backlinks
5. Write guest post for traffic + backlinks...
6. Comment on do-follow blog

How I got page rank 4:


1. Didn't care about page rank
2. Still unsure why Google gave me page rank 4
3. Wrote only 2 guest post but on page rank 0 blog
4. Wrote whatever I wanted in the blog, that interest me personally, rather than the viewer
5. Thought of this as a hobby blog, not a business  [well, still tried to make money, failed :( ]

So, yeah, do everything I do, and you can expect a miracle. I am sorry for not amaze you with all the work I have done for what I got. But overall, I guess Google likes my site pretty well :)

So, how's you blog doing?

Check your Google page rank from here and tell me your thoughts and result in the comment section below. Happy blogging :)

No comments:

Post a Comment