Monday 2 July 2012

Welcome guest bloggers

Hello fellow bloggers. It's a great community we have created here over guest posting. I am finally being totally open to any guest bloggers who want to contribute to my blog. We all know this is a backlink business with new traffic. You will get them both of them in my blog. I am getting tired of writing my own things and often times I don't know what to write about anymore. I think hungry guest bloggers like you can help me out here. Continue reading for my current blog status, info, categories and benefits you will get from guest posting on my blog.


My blog status


- Page rank 2
- Alexa traffic 484,046 (was 497, 723 yesterday)
- 304 active Facebook fans
- Part of promotional Facebook group with over 2500 members
- A well designed, trusted site with custom domain


Option and Conditions for guest bloggers


Option 1:

200+ word blog post--------You get 1 backlink
- Have to pass CopyCaps (no copy pasting)
- Include photo if you can (no photo from Google please)

Option 2:

350+ word blog post--------You get 2 backlinks
- Have to pass CopyCaps (no copy pasting)

Option3:

500+ words with blog post-------You get 3 backlinks

- Have to pass CopyCaps (no copy pasting)
- Have to include good Keyword SEO
- Have to include created photo (non-copyrighted)

Your post might be edited by the admin, to change the styling but not your post or backlinks. Please include a authors bio at the end. You are allowed to get your selected backlinks from anywhere in the post. Make every other external link to nofollow. The topic has to be related to my blog. Some topics are SEO, Blogger tip, tricks, widgets, internet tricks, lists, tips and tutorial or anything starts with Best free in tech world.

Where to write/ send the blog post?


If you are a blogger user, just send me a email at tripsontricks@gmail.com (from your blogger email) and I will invite you to be a author in my blog. If your not a blogger user, you can sign up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment