Friday 6 July 2012

TipsonTricks.com blog status and plan

Success in anything means a great planning. I am not a great planner, so I have to break down everthing to little parts. I want to get most out of something that I am doing. My last blog post was giving some tips to bloggers like me. One of the first step that was told to do is, make a list of your current blog status. Which is what I am going to do now and late compare this after my changes.


Read: Making your blog better with simple planning


Here is the list of traffic base stutus:


Google page rank: 0

Alexa page rank: 1,676,011

Daily page view: 300

Page view ast month: 7,831

Total page view: 25,926


Other status:


Guest bloggers: 2

Monthly comment: 35+

Feed subscriber: 7

Facebook subscriber: 311

Google+ plus: 24

Friend connect: 12

Bloggers.com friend/vote: 18


My plan:


Normally I should be thinking about giving more time on blogging to improve it, but I decided the complete opposite. I am going to spend as less time on blogging as possible. What my blog need is more content, not more design. The  topic for my blog will mainly be about internet tricks, cool software and blogging genera.

The why:


I am on my summer vacation and I have infinity amount of time (2 moths=infinity for any students). I should give more time on blogging. But I figured blogging should only take up the time space as a hobby, not a job.

Beside blogging is definitely not my passion as I have seen many bloggers claims as theirs. I love science and especially physics and robotics. I am planing to finish math and physics curriculum for next year in this two month. My focus isn't set because of this blogging. I will keep blogging as always but giving my bigger interest a bigger attention and keeping hobby as a hobby.


No comments:

Post a Comment