Monday 25 June 2012

Originality of blogger

Bloggers - they share stuff. Share hat they know, share what they create, share their thoughts and opinion to interact and aid the viewers. Today blogging has mainly became a informational meadia but in a personal touch. Something like local magazine with a targeted audience. The viewers normally hope to get quality content and useful content from blog they subscribe to and mostly on the same or related topics. For me the topic is internet tricks and blogger tips and sharing code. When I try to check i my post was indexed to Google I come to a whole lot of other blog written with the similar info. Creating a quality content that has not shared already is very hard when you have to write on the same topics. This post is just about my abstract thoughts on this blog.


Your Copying my blog post

Well one way your right. Whatever I am posting your blog had shared it already. I am paraphrasing your article now. You would expect me to to give you credit. But only problem is I did equal amount of work writing that post by myself. Here I am giving me the priority and saying it's fine to do so. Well I will put ore thoughts on this on next part.


What's the good?

Of course it's good! It's good for SEO and the more content you have online the ore views your expected to get. But let's say there is a blog post online that has the same information as my blog post. In this cause my blog post is a internet junk. I am making more options on Google search which doesn't give the reader the extra benifit for choosing my links after the original post. Putting the same information over and over again isn't that good for the internet and the people looking for some information on that topic.


Is it possible to create something original?

Hell yeah! Bloggers are creating awesome original post every single day. Many new information, tricks, ideas and tutorial as well as creative designs are posted and shared for free every single day! But when you narrow your blog topic to only a single stuff you can definitely crate a great competition with same toic and eventually earn a lot of traffic but only problem is you will drift slowly away from the originality. I think it is hard to create a original post on same topic is really a difficult job for most bloggers.

There are so many copies and re-shares online. Some are good such as sharing codes so their viewers can use it as well but some turn out to be internet junk. What's your opinion on this? Leave a comment if you may in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment