Google adsense probably you have heard the name before as it ranks first in pay per click (PPC ) company. Users living worldwide are facilated by it and are using it daily. It was a time when google used to accept any website on the spot when applied for adsense. But now it’s not the condition. It’s happening to me or others too I don’t know. But from today adsense have given away their respect in front of my eyes. I have applied for adsense from five accounts. Each time they accept and after few days when I visit monetize tab it says your adsense account is disapproved. I ask what the fault in my website is. It perfectly matches to their criteria but still it’s not acceptable. There are some blogs who get accepted by adsense very fast and remain safe. I have no fraud clicks but still this condition. I have written tons of post spending my day and night and it’s the result.
So friends from today I want to leave adsense forever and apply with other advertising networks. Though they pay me low but I will not get banned time and again. There are many advertising networks that also pay high like adsense. The top 5 based on my experiences are listed below. If you also have same condition like mine then definitely choose one of them. I will also prefer one among these;
This site advertise your website by underlining your post texts. Not all, only some of the words that have at least a meaning. Sign up by clicking the link above and watch your revenues fly high.
This also a popular pay per click advertising site. Click the link above and sign up for this network. This networks have referrals also so i hope you will be able to make a handsome money with it and make your living.
This one is among my favorite advertising network. It doesn't actually put adds but instead keep blank boxes for keeping adds. Other people will click on it and buy it and their site will be visible there. So like this you will get a commission from this. After i own a custom domain i will be definitely using this.
This is also an online advertising network. Sign up for a publisher account and star earning revenue. Display search targeted, mobile and local ads that are suited to your audience's interests, and earn revenue.
Another cool website. This one is a contextual online advertising and behavioral marketing company. Sign up for publisher account and put adds on your website/blog and be the owner of some bindles of monet.
Friends let's prove the adsense users and adsense that only adsense is not the way to earn money. Other websites are also their via which we can generate more revenue and make adsense (which disapproved our form ) lower than ever. Comment below if you have any confusions.
THANKS!!

No comments:
Post a Comment