Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Be more productive with RescueTime

software to become more productive
We do various things on our computer. Especially if you are a techy person or blogger, you practically live inside the computer. There is still so much left to do on computer and real life. On internet you flow through links and never know what is coming next resulting a struggle on time maintenance. It is much easier to know what you should limit and what is the main 'time waster' during your internet time and computer usage. This can help you improve more and be more productive over time. There is a very nice program available for free of charge which might just be right for you.


The name of the program is Rescuetime. It's a very nice simple little program that stays in your computer in a computer and shows result of productiveness and usages of your time on dashboard. You will be needing to sign up for this process since you and only you will be able to access your information on your online dashboard. There is of course a paying version with real time update and option to block places on limited basis but I think for starter you can get most of the benefits from the free version of this awesome software. Rescuetime software can be used for both personal and team needs. I am currently using a free version of this software, where I get 30 minute delay for real time update, Summary and average of my time usage, allow me to set a goal, Efficiency summery by time of the day and weekdays with nice graph, another nice graph update next to it counting productivity by day as well as graph information on overview, activities and all category. You can get more detailed information on each by clicking on it. How is that for a update on productiveness?

rescutime a softwar to become more productive, the rescutime dasmoard

I am very satisfied with this nice piece of software. You practically have to do nothing on the software after installation to get the updates and benefit from it's features. I actually found out about this awesome program after I have watched a famous bloggers video on Youtube, you might already know VlogBrothers- Hank. You can check out the video as well, if you want to be more productive in life. Hank and his brother does a ton loads of work, I think they know how to master the way of time ;)



And not surprisingly by the program Rescutime I now know how much I have to limit my 'watching YouTube time' :( So what's your time waster?

No comments:

Post a Comment