Monday 6 August 2012

How Did I Get Page Rank 4 In A Month : Blogger SEO Tips And Tricks

Blogger SEO Tips And Tricks To Increase Page Rank

In this post you will learn how to get the page rank 4 in a month.There is no secrets behind this, just simple steps and changes that another blogger would share.

"Content is not king"
However content is not the king either, at least not for your page rank success. I would consider content as some government official but not the president who helps the country moving it indirectly. Keep it neat and clean but don't worry about too much originality or making it your masterpiece. Masterpieces in blog without community just a waste of time. What I did was continue writing the post, in my won way and never copy-pasting. Almost never used anyone else's photo on the web either. Just normal post related to my blog with good amount of character but not too much. Not king but here's who is real president, the SEO.

"SEO is the president"

SEO is definitely the chosen one. SEO is also why I hate the search engines but this is the thing that makes your blog stand out or visible to search engine. You should follow all the SEO tips that I have mentioned in my previous blog post - all blogger SEO. I have applied every single SEO tips I have mentioned there and continuing to do as I am writing this post. Don't ever follow the black hat  SEO, keep it clean and simple. Your blog is ready to roll.

"Social media and Ping"

Sharing is the key factor to internet medias. The more you share the more exposed you are. You get more traffic by sharing. Join some blog sharing community like bloggers.com or promote it through YouTube, Facebook, Google plus and other social medias. It's hard to get people click on your link since people doesn't like leaving social media, but that's why you need to know exactly where you are sharing. Thanks Ammar Ali for adding me on bloggers Facebook groups. People like me share their content. If I write about a quantum theory explanation, they probably won't click on my link; when I write how to get page rank 4 in a month, they will be sure to check it out. Beside all these sharing, remember to ping your blog or article sometimes. They help your post index faster.

"Comment and Learn"

As a blogger, I really love getting comments. But it is sad when after all day I get a boring and lame spam comment with three links. Don't do that. I have visited almost all the blogs I could in my niece and commented as I learned new things. If you write a nice comment after reading the article they will click on your link to see more of you. You get more exposer, more backlinks, more traffic and best of all a community. All of these helps you along the way of getting better page rank.

"Get a custom domain name"

If you haven't still got an custom domain, the luck is little. I couldn't go over page rank 2 without custom domain. If you are still confused about getting custom domain, you can read why did I get a custom domain where I also answered most frequently asked question about it as well. I believe custom domains matters a lot in SEO and it certainly helped me improve. I got page rank 4 at my custom domains age of one month. Remember to re-optimize everything to your custom domain name for better result.

"Write guest post"

I have not listened to the SEO gurus quit well, I only wrote two guest post on BloggerFreaks.com which was page rank 0 then. Contents were good original and organic. Unfortunately google didn't index it. Guest posting backlinks didn't quit help me with this certainly is one of the best way to get a good page rank. Don't re-write the same thing everyone else is writing. Write something useful, and most blogs that allow guest post will allow you to get one or two dofollow backlinks. You should focus on high rank blog's back-links rather than bunch of low quality backlinks. Google value this a lot. If you can write good on my blogging nice, you can go for a PR 4 backlink on my blog.

Final thought

Page rank is good but doesn't automatically offer traffic. Focus on traffic and page rank will come -with little Search Engine Optimization. Leave your method and thoughts in the comment section below and happy blogging :)

No comments:

Post a Comment