Thursday 26 May 2011

VLSI DESIGN (MEDC-104)

Rajiv Gandhi Proudhyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal
Master of Engineering ( M.E.)1st Sem Digital Communication Syllabus
RGPV ME/ M.TECH DIGITAL COMM. VLSI DESIGN (MEDC-104) 
UNIT I 
Introduction: Basic concept of integrated circuits and manufacturing, Design fundamental for
digital CMOS circuits, Design Abstraction and circuit Validation.
 
UNIT II 

CMOS circuit and Logic Design: CMOS Logic gate design, Basic Physical design, CMOS Logic structure, I /O Structure, Power and Delay consideration.
UNIT III
System Design: CMOS Chip Design, standard cells, Programmable gate array, Design Capture,Simulation and Verification.
 
UNIT IV
Subsystem Design: Data Operation,CMOS Sub System Design,Memory and Control Strategies, PLA and ROM Implementation
 
UNIT V
CAD system and Algorithms:CAD systems,Layout Analysis,Placement and Routing Algorithms,Timing Analysis, Optimization, Logic Synthesis and Simulation,Testability Issues.
 
REFERENCE BOOKS: 

  • Principal Of Cmos Design: A System Prospective By Waste And Eshraghin
  • Vlsi Design: System On Silicon, Pearson Education
  • Vlsi Technology By Sze S.M. Tmh
  • Basic Vlsi Design, System And Circuits By Pucknil D.A. Phi
  • Vhdl Primer By Bhaskar Star Galax Pub.
META TAGS:-RGPV M.TECH DIGITAL COMMUNICATION SYLLABUS I RGPV  M.TECH DIGITAL COMMUNICATION VLSI DESIGN SYLLABUS I RGTU M.TECH DIGITAL COMMUNICATION SYLLABUS I RGPV M.TECH SYLLABUS I RGPV M.TECH 1ST SEM DIGITAL COMMUNICATION SYLLABUS I RGTU M.TECH 1ST SEM DIGITAL COMMUNICATION SYLLABUS I RGTU M.TECH DIGITAL COMMUNICATION 1ST SEM SYLLABUS I RGTU M.TECH DIGITAL COMMUNICATION VLSI DESIGN SYLLABUS I RGTU MEDC-104 SYLLABUS I RGTU M.TECH DIGITAL COMMUNICATION PAPERS I RGTU M.TECH PAPERS I

No comments:

Post a Comment